Hotel Britannique – Heart of Paris Convenience – Notre Dame, Louvre, Shopping, Monuments, More. We have a list of Five Top Must-Do’s less than a mile from the hotel – if not closer!
Top 5 Paris Must-Do’s Near The Hotel Britannique:
- Hotel Britannique is exactly 10 minutes from Notre Dame Cathedral and Point Zero (also known as Kilometre Zero – all highways are measured from this point; all of Paris is measured from this point… this is the very inner point of the « snail-shape » of Paris).
(Click here to find events, services, hours for Cathédrale Notre Dame de Paris)
- Hotel Britannique is exactly 5 minutes from Hotel de Ville, which is Paris’ City Hall.
(Click here to find events and hours at Hôtel de Ville)
- Hotel Britannique is less than seven blocks (less than a ten minute walk) from the Louvre – actually closer if you take another entrance besides the touristy I.M. Pei Louvre Pyramid.
(Click here to find events, special exhibits, hours, cost, etc., for the Louvre Museum.)
- Hotel Britannique is 3 blocks (less than six minutes) from Pont Neuf – where lovers are seen kissing along the Seine!
- Hotel Britannique is 3 blocks (less than six minutes) from the major department store, B.H.V., which has a hardware store in the basement (to drop off the husbands who are addicted to Home Depot), and French lingerie, clothing and household goods on the top floors. In fact, if you love to shop, this is really the perfect hotel-close-to-department-store situation for you.