Haendel Versailles Palace : the amazing festival of baroque and classical music is devoted in 2012 to the famous composer of Italian operas, oratorios with lively choruses and grandiose compositions, George Frederick Haendel.
Haendel Versailles Palace: exceptional events not to be missed
From 8th June to 13th July, the Palace of Versailles is hosting an amazing festival devoted to baroque and classical music, and in particular this year, George Frideric Haendel!
The first, created by Groupe F, is based around two orchestral outdoor masterpieces by Haendel, Water Music and Music for the Royal Fireworks. Spectators of this stunning show blending water effects and pyrotechnical prowess will be blown away by the magic of the lights reflecting in the water.
The grand masquerade ball, the second highlight of this Festival, will be held on Saturday 30th June in the Versailles Orangerie, with the talented choreographer Blanca Li as master of ceremony. If you wish to attend, book your tickets now!
- Versailles Palace : Place d’Armes – 78000 Versailles
- June 8 – July 13, 2012
- RER Station : Versailles Rive Gauche, Line C
- Train (Gare Montparnasse) : Station Versailles Chantier
- Train (Gare Saint-Lazare) : Station Versailles Rive Droite
- Haendel Versailles Palace : information and booking